Go You Want Join The Best Acting School?
Or Looking For A Private "One on One" Top Acting Coach?
Here They Are
You can visit their website and get the details. The fee for the courses are high, but these schools seem reliable, as per my knowledge on the date.
However, please note that the situation may change in a school in the context of the present faculty, standard of training etc. Therefore, please check carefully by visiting personally and doing some research.
1. *FTII, Pune Film and Television Institute of India or FTII is located in Pune. The Institute offers 2 year PG Diploma in Acting. Expensive: 2 Lakhs?
2. *The Barry John Acting studio
The Barry John Acting studio is in Mumbai and offers various courses including the Diploma and Certificate courses in acting. Expensive: 2 Lakhs?
3. *National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi
NSD offers a 3 year course which leads to a PG diploma in Dramatic Arts.
The institute offers full time and part time course in acting
5. *Subhash Ghai’s, Whistling Woods International
Subhash Ghai is the chairman of Whistling Woods International, Mumbai. The courses include a 2 year course in acting. Expensive: 9 Lakhs?
6. Roshan Taneja Acting Studio
Roshan Taneja Acting Studio in Mumbai offers 6 months course in acting.
7. AAFT, Noida
Asian Academy of Film and Television is located in Noida
8. *Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute
Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai offers 3 months course in acting.
9. Delhi Film Institute
The Delhi Film Institute is located in South Extension, Delhi. The institute offers 2 months acting course in acting.
Zee academy of media arts is located in Mumbai and it offers a 3 month course in acting.
10. Digital Film School, Mumbai
11. Kreating Charakters Pvt. Ltd
Established in 2005, they claim to be the best acting training institute in Mumbai.
Contact Phone: +91 98924 56347
+91 98210 18560
12. Grace Acting Academy
* Weekend courses are economical (Rs. 15,000). The rest is from Rs. 30,000 to Rs.1
301, 3rd Flr, Trans Avenue, before Ganesh Acharya Hall.
Above VLCC, Behind MTNL Tel Exchange
Updated post of 2013
The comments are closed for this post due to exceeding the number of comments limit