|Do a simple test to find out your chances to be a Successful actor|
Answer This Simple Test and Know Whether Can You Be An Actor or Not!
- Copy this questionnaire in Microsoft Word or Note Pad
- Answering all the questions is mandatory.
- Answer only in 'Yes' or 'No'. Each question carries 2 marks.
- Time: Unlimited
- Maximum: 100 Marks
1. Am I always going all out to compete against my own last performance in rehearsals, auditions and in a shoot?
2. Am I a strong believer in myself as well as others?
3. Have I always helped others without expecting any return?
4. Have I set my long and short term goal, action plan and strategies?
5. Am I prepared to continue to learn and update the acting craft till I die?
6. Am I always taking an action to meet my goals?
7. Am I absolutely confident while in auditions or in a shoot or in life in general?
8. Am I emotionally strong and thick skinned to take rejections, criticism and rebuke?
9. Am I afraid of making mistakes?
10. Am I reluctant of saying, I was wrong?
11. I not egoistic and try to boast about myself.
12. Am I disciplined and orderly in managing my life?
13. Am I persistent in getting what I want and don't give up?
14. Am polite and courteous all the times, even in spite of adverse comments?
15. Do I plan in advance to be punctual?
16. Am I well informed?
17. Have I researched on the internet and with other sources to understand cine industry, rules of the game, money required to fulfill my dream to a successful actor?
18. Do I have the patience to wait for years to be a successful actor?
19. Am I willing to take chances?
20. Do I always answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner?
21. I don't get carried away by Industry's big names, rumors and promises in undertaking training, roles offered in big films or serials etc.
22. Do I work 10 hours a day on the requirements of "How to be a successful actor in Bollywood' like top body, good looks, excellent voice, proficiency in Hindi and English, excellent acting skills, knowledge of the industry, developing contacts, networking
23. Do I forget the failures of the past, brood and look at each new day through fresh eyes?
24. Do I look for solutions, not problems?
25. Do I look straight at other people in the eyes during conversations?
26. Do I always make a comment 'I like that' or 'That's good,' a big part of my conversation?
27. Do I look for and meet with other successful actors on a regular basis?
28. I never criticize.
29. I never say, 'never' or 'not possible' or 'cannot be done'.
30. Do I reach beyond my 'comfort zone'?
31. Do I recognize and applaud the performance of others?
32. Do I always return telephone calls?
33. Do I reward myself for even little achievements?
34. Do I always maintain a friendly face with a permanent smile?
35. Do I say 'thank you' and 'please' on a consistent basis?
37. Do I share what I have with others?
38. Do I take care with the way I dress?
39. Do I'm always careful of taking a recommended nutritious diet for my body?
40. Do I use a diary to plan for the day, check in the night, whether I have achieved my previous day's plan?
41. Do I walk perfectly like a model normally, and have good posture?
42. Do I pray to my God every day before I start to move out?
43. Am I careful in selecting my friends and have ones from whom I learn and who are always ready to help me?
44. I believe in 'I would rather win a friend than win an argument'?
45. Do I read lots of books to improve my acting craft?
46. I don't chat foolishly on social media like Facebook or post my photographs for receiving favorable comments, thus giving me false hopes.
47. Do I write lots of notes
48. Am I a good listener?
49. I never indulge in gossips
49. If I have nothing good to say, I keep my mouth shut
50. Am I ready to do another part time job to support me in my pursuit to be a successful actor, in case of a prolonged financial uncertainty?
CHECK OUT THE RESULT YOURSELF.
YES = +2 Marks
NO = -2 Marks
Add up your points:
More than 70 Marks:
Good Job! You are
Less than 70 Marks:
Either change yourself immediately or Join us to get trained or Forget it!